Your-Home-Page. net is really a risky pc hijacker risk that corrupts your web browsers without your own permission. Because of its nasty behaviors like getting into user’ s i9000 computer without having obvious notice and hijacking their internet browser without permission, people usually rank within low approval of this internet search engine. Especially the particular noxious ad ware, potentially undesired programs (PUP) and other fake […] Read more from.. Get rid of Your-home-page. internet virus (Removal Guide), The best way to Remove Your-home-page. net computer virus
Consequences of Your-home-page.net virus on Infected PC
Once Your-home-page.net virus attacks the PC, it eventually results in several harmful impacts not only on browser but Windows system as a whole. As it proves to be a real threat to the user’s privacy, here are some of its consequences discussed below:
- It attacks all popular web browser and redirects results to malicious websites.
- Modifies the default homepage that of with its own.
- Changes the Internet browser’s settings with poor Internet connectivity.
- It displays lots of ads and fake security alerts.
- It can lock your desktop and demands ransom to get rid of the infection.
- hacks all the sensitive data such as username, passwords and other credentials.
- Your-home-page.net virus further makes your PC vulnerable to other related threats as well.
- If it stays for long, can ruin Windows registry and severely damage the PC.
If you do not want to suffer from any of the above stated consequences, it is better to remove Your-home-page.net virus ASAP.
How to Uninstall Your-home-page.net virus on Windows 7
It is advised to uninstall Your-home-page.net virus at once if you do not want to bring your system at risk. Follow the instructions which are given below for getting rid of this nasty infection.
Step:2 Select Your-home-page.net virus and then click on Uninstall Option. There is also option to change of repair the program. However you need to be logged in as administrator.
Step:3 Look for recently installed application and Remove it from the Program List.
How to Uninstall Your-home-page.net virus from Windows 8
- Click on Charms and select on Search button.
- Now search for Control Panel
- Select and look for Your-home-page.net virus and related program which has not been installed by you.
Note: Users are advised to be cautious while un-installing Your-home-page.net virus as it might remain hidden. Look for the recently installed program in the Control Panel.
Remove Your-home-page.net virus Extensions From Web Browsers
Your-home-page.net virus Removal From Internet Explorer
Step 2. Now get Tools option and press manage add-ons.
Step 3. Here Click All Add-ons and choose Your-home-page.net virus for its removal.
Step 5. finally Click Close button to complete the process.
Uninstall Your-home-page.net virus From Google Chrome
Step 1. launch Google Chrome and select Chrome menu on the top right corner of toolbar.
Step 2. Click Tools option to move further.
Step 3. Choose required extension you want to delete.
Step 4. Now Click on Trash icon to remove it completely.
Step 5. At last you have to conform the action by clicking Remove option once again.
Remove Your-home-page.net virus From Mozilla Firefox
Step 1. open Mozilla Firefox and get Menu option.
Step 2. Now you can select required Extension or Appearance panel from Add-ons Manager tab.
Step 3. Here Choose Your-home-page.net virus extension for complete removal.
Note:- Click Restart Now option if you still get it, because after restart, tab will be restored.
AdwCleaner: Brief Introduction
AdwCleaner is an easy to use security tool. It has been designed to remove unwanted adware, PUP, Toolbars, browser extensions installed on PC. It scans the Computer to detect Your-home-page.net virus infection on PC and browser and then easily removes it. It is suggested to scan and clean your PC using AdwCleaner to eliminate malicious infection if any for better experience while surfing web. This utility is capable to clean out any threats including registry entries which have been created to make your system free for future. It has been logically designed to search for unwanted programs that comes bundled along with freeware. Many toolbars and adware can get installed on browser without user’s awareness. This is why AdwCleaner is required to get rid of such potentially unwanted program.
Instructions: How to Use AdwCleaner Tool
- Click on the link to Download AdwCleaner Tool on your PC.
- It is advised to exit all the programs and close Internet browser before starting this utility.
- If system prompts AdwCleaner.exe for making changes to your PC, select Yes in order to continue.
- Click on scan button and wait to initiate the scanning process. As soon as scan will be completed, Your-home-page.net virus and other related threats will be detected.
- Once the PC reboots, a log file will be opened in Windows XP and Windows 7.
Remove Your-home-page.net virus Using Automatic Removal Tool
Automatic Your-home-page.net virus Removal Tool is capable to detect and remove related infections from the infected PC. It is easy to use and so can be easily used by novices as well as experts. Available with advanced scanning techniques and real-time scanner, comprehensively scans your PC and prevent it from such malware infections.
Software Features :-
- Offers user to complete protection from Your-home-page.net virus via detecting as well as removing them completely.
- Compatible with all version of Windows operating system (XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 etc.)
- With Custom scan select and scan any part of your PC and thereby save time.
User Guide – How to Use Your-home-page.net virus Removal Tool
(Optional): Reset Internet Explorer to Its Default Settings
Step 1. Launch Internet Explorer and Go to “Wrench” Icon on Top right corner of the Window.
Step 2. Choose Internet options
Step 3. Here you should get Advance tab to move further.
Step 4. Opt Reset button and then Enable “Delete Personal Settings” option.
Step 5. Now you have to opt Reset button.
Step 6. Finally again Click on Reset button to finish to the process.
Reset Google Chrome to Its Default Settings
Step 1. Run Google Chrome and click three Stripes on the top right corner of current Window.
Step 2. Here you should select Settings option.
Step 3. Now get +Show advance setting at the bottom of the page.
Step 4. Scroll down to get “Reset browser settings” button.
Step 5. After getting that option again click on Reset button and complete the task.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Its Default Settings
Step 2. In this step click on Question Mark and get Troubleshooting Information option in the menu.